This 50cc Petrol Gas Engine Kit is used to upgrade the regular bike to a motorizedbike. After converting your bike, you can ride faster and further buteasily, and then just enjoy your outdoor trip. The speed can reach up to 38km/h, which is the fastest but safe speed you can get. Of course, if you want to ride just with your feet, just stop your petrol gas engine, and use the original equipment of your bike. This engine kit fits most 26" bikes with V-frame.
1. POWERFUL ENGINE：Heavy duty metal engine body for added durability. Single Cylinder, Air-Cooling, Gasoline Engine. Engine kit is perfect to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike, which allows you to enjoy riding at a faster speed.
2. IGNITION SAFELY & FUEL EFFICIENT：The ignition mode of the bike gasoline engine is capacitor discharge. With the electronic igniter, you can use it safely. Features by super fuel-efficient
3. QUIET AND SLIGHT VIBRATION：When you use it after installation, it only has a slight noise and slight vibration, which will not disturb. Just ride the bike and enjoy scenery without wasting too much energy.
4. COMPLETE ENGINE KIT：Comes with all needed hardwares for easy installation to convert your bike to a motorsized bicycle .Fits for most type 26" and 28" bikes with V-frame, such as mountain bikes, road bikes,cruisers, choppers
5. EASY TO ASSEMBLE：The instruction contains every detail of the assembly steps, which makes your assemble process more quickly and easily. Only some basic hardware skills, tools, and fine tuning adjustments, you could have a electric bicycle
1. Engine Type: Single cylinder, Air-cooling, Two Strokes Gasoline Engine
2. Bore & Stroke: 47mmx40mm/50CC
3. Ignition Mode: CDI Ignition
4. Max. Power: 3.5kw/6000r/min
5. Compression Ratio: 6:1
What You Get:
1 x Engine
1 x Fuel Tank
1 x Silencer
1 x Carburetor
1 x Electronic Igniter
1 x Throttle Manipulator
1 x Clutch Manipulating
1 x Accelerator Cable
1 x Clutch Cable
1 x Chain
1 x Chain Guard
1 x Chain Wheel
1 x Reactro Assembly
1 x set of Shim
1 x set of Fuel Tank Switch
1 x Accelerator Cable
We love it!
Husband put it together. Direction not clear and he watched a YouTube video to finish the assembly. Works good, our son said it’s a load, but it’s been working without issue.
I ordered a 80cc kit of amazon with a jack shaft kit and it has no spark what so ever I'm upset I hope pexmor resolves my problem by sending me a coil or magneto because taking this back of with the jackshaft kit will make me pull my hair out
Got this my 14 year old boy. We put it on a cruiser bike. Went together pretty good and fired up.